it was my very first day of official big girl office work and apparently I accidentally deleted 366 files and 64 folders in the shared dropbox
friendly reminder that:
- you are not weak if you want meds for your disorder
- you are not weak if you relapse once
- you are not weak if you relapse a thousand times
- you are not weak if some kinds of therapy don’t work for you
- you are not weak if some kinds of meds don’t work for you
- you are not weak if you have a mental disorder.
today nc heat won an award and i met a guy who ran across the brooklyn bridge in fabulous heels to raise awareness for queer youth suicide and he called us “the shit” and yay.
Double page spread from the children’s book I’m working on,
Gouache, dip pen and ink
things i’ve come across in my apush notes while studying
- “reasons why the south left the union: attacks on ‘property’ (i.e. slaves) (i.e. they’re racist poopfucks)”
- “a donkey was killed. this starts the civil war.”
- “the only good rap song is ‘back dat ass up’”